Are you a worrier?
The Type A Lady is a worrier.
I tend to take on other people’s problems. Worry is my watchword. Heartache is my hangup.
Now, as a Christian, God calls me to care. But, when I’m conquered by concern, petrified by problems and distracted by distress. I’m not useful to God.
I’m codependent. That’s why the Type A Lady needs help. I’m not ashamed to admit it.
I’m looking into prayer, Bible study, counseling, and guidebooks to help me.
I need all the help I can get to balance overwhelming obsession with healthy caring.
So, I’m learning.
Here’s my first
1. Pray, don’t panic. (Phil 4: 6-8)
2. Remember: You are not God. (Job 38)
3. Let go. Let live. (Matt 7:3-5)
4. Understand worry is worthless (John 16:33)
5. Don’t feel guilty about things you can’t fix (Romans 8:1)