Pandemonium. Protruding pipes. Pulled wires. Projects. Plans go awry. Problems permeate.
Precarious positions cause personalities to plummet. Persons plead so planes are patronized.
Life has been, of late….peculiar.
I find myself planning, planting, pushing projects or packing to protect a precious person.
I’m persecuted and peevish, but my heart perceives promise.
Because of this, I find…peace.
Change may bring pressure, but God is providing peace. I’m praising Him for His precious provision: I just need to remember His particular promise:
– Isaiah 26:3
I’m sitting in an airport right now. I’ll admit I’m a little punchy. But one thing I’m sure of: God will provide the particular thing I need, even if I’m not sure what it is.
Thanks, God, for the privilege of perceiving your perfect provision, even when life is not picture perfect.
(who loves alliteration)
- Step out. Get out the door: A quick dose of air and glimpse of nature helps.
- Stretch and breathe. Get those arms above your head! Move those knots out of your neck.
- Repeat Bible Verses (PS Collect Bible verses in the calm times to call on in calamity)
- Don’t take everything personally. When folks are hurting all sorts of ugly tumble out. They’re speaking to pain, not to you.
- Pray, talk, scream, cry out to God (He can take it)
- Take a mind vacation. Visualize your happy place and go there 🌲🏠
- Know this will pass. Pandemonium will not last forever. Life is a process progressively proceeding (sorry – couldn’t resist those last P’s! 😜)