Any time the word “trip” is accompanied by the word “adventure”, I should be wary.
Other keywords to watch out for are:
We are in the middle of Joshua Tree National Park.
Here is my list of what everyone should take camping:
1. Long underwear. Eventually, it will become one with your body.
2. Humor. When you slide and flop down, scraping your knee on the first hike, you have to laugh at your graceful moves.
3. Hand Sanitizer. I don’t even want to go into detail here.
4. Patience. I am ashamed to say the Type A Lady does not have this . Each camping trip is wearing me down, though.
5. Flexibility. This can apply to body, mind and spirit:
-My mind needs to adjust and compromise to less than comfortable situations.
-My spirit needs to seek joy in all things.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. – Romans15:13
-My body needs to contort into a sleeping bag at all angles and stay there-zipped up for an icy night.
I’ll let you know more when I emerge from my sleeping bag.
4 thoughts on “Fun Friday: Type A Travel (List)”
Love the Pictures…from another Type A Woman who has backpacked and climbed mountains.
Thanks, Valerie! If you’ve backpacked and climbed mountains- you’re a better woman than me🙃I only manage to stumble along! But I LOVE being in nature! I’m on to Arizona, where shower water flows😂!
Your travels sound awesome Laurie. xx
Love you, Liz! You have traveled to more places than me! You are an inspiration! Can’t wait to see you again! Come see us ! Sending love to Wales! P S. -If you’d like, share my Facebook posts with your friends in Wales! Watch for more adventures! We are in Arizona today. Illinois tomorrow 😍