This Type A Lady just wants to reach out and hug you all today. I want to bear-hug the pain away. Here is my solution: Seven verses to comfort. Memorize them each day and cling to them forever.
Love, The Type A Lady
Life Lists: Seven Days of Comfort
1. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. – Isaiah 26:3
2. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me. —Psalm 23:4
3. Find rest, oh my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, –Psalm 62:5-7
4. But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. -2Corin 4:7-9
5. Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
6. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. – Matt 11:28
7. Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:31
2 thoughts on “Comfort – for each day of the week”
What a heaping serving of comfort, all in one post! I always think of you and me “the cracked pots” when I hear the “jars of clay” verse. 😘
Thank you, Becky! You should be getting my cracked pot verse in the mail soon!